Horse balsam FORTE cooling - 500 ml
|Product code:||7640133070384||Kód výrobce:||KMFCH500||EAN:||7640133070384|
Horse balsam forte cooling
It is a fortified version of the unique balsam made from 25 herbs. Horse balsam Forte cooling is made according to a traditional Swiss recipe. It contains the fruit and flowers of horse chestnut, which have been proven to be effective against varicose veins.
To achieve the maximum effect the high concentrations of the following herbs were used in this recipe:
- Chestnut: it contains active substances like aescin, tannins and flavonoid glycosides. These components help to increase the elasticity of vascular walls, blood perfusion, vascular flow and limit formation of edemas. They have also a significant anti-inflammatory and healing effect.
- Comfrey: The main component is allantoin, which supports regeneration. It effectively speeds up cell recovery and eliminates the feeling of tiredness. It also significantly helps in post-injury conditions.
- Juniper: It activates the lymphatic system, which helps to eliminate toxic substances from the body. It effectively accelerates regeneration.
Contains 25 herbal extracts that are known to:
- Help with joint, muscle and spine problems
- Relieve rheumatic conditions
- Provide help with lumbago problems
The gel consistency of the balsam ensures its fast absorption; it will not stain your clothes!
- Mountain arnica
- Scots Pine
- Scrub pine
- Baical skullcap
- Purple coneflower
- Lemon extract
- Ginkgo biloba
- Black currant
- Grapefruit extract
Horse chestnut has also been proven effective for varicose veins.
What problems can the balsam help you with?
A unique combination of herbs helps with joint, spine or lumbago problems. It also provides relief in the case of strained muscles.
Horse balsam forte cooling supports general regeneration of the locomotive apparatus. The combination of herbs in Horse balsam also takes effect on the vascular system, increases venous blood flow and the elasticity of vascular walls.
REGULAR USE INCREASES EFFICACY.