Horse balsam Sport relax - 150 ml
Horse balsam Sport relax
Horse balsam Sport relax is a herbal balm specially developed for the needs of active athletes. Its cooling effect helps profound relaxing of the muscles, creates a feeling of relaxation and contributes to quicker regeneration. The balm includes herb extracts (such as comfrey, chestnut or juniper). Regular massages with Sport relax strained and overstressed muscles. Magnesium complex with extracts of water lily and lotus helps prevent muscle cramps.
Effective regeneration for sports
- for treating problematic zones of a sportsman
- the compounds of the balm are selected to provide optimum cooling effect
- cools the feet, knees, ankles, back and shoulders
- an effective combination of active ingredients brings a cooling and long-term effect
- is suitable for use after physical exertion and in the feeling of "heavy" legs
- for massage after sport exertion
- pleasant cooling and evoking the feeling of relaxation
- helps efficient regeneration
- during massage, it helps relax the cervical and lumbar spine
- massage has great effects for relaxing the musculoskeletal system
- due to menthol content, it has great cooling and refreshing effects
- comfrey extract has beneficial effects on bruises, contusions and sprains, facilitates healing of fractures and chronic wounds
- chestnut and comfrey extract, arnica extract, cinnamon and eucalyptus essential oils represent a wide range of substances preventing muscle fatigue and venous system strain
- products intended for application after a performance to relax and refresh tired muscles and tendons
It contains magnesium complex to reduce the risk of muscle cramps.
After a sports performance, best after washing, apply the appropriate amount of relax on the required muscle areas and lightly massage in.
Intended for external application only. Avoid contact with the eyes, mucosa and skin wounds. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep in a dry place at room temperature. Rare allergic reaction to some of the bio-active ingredients of the product cannot be ruled out. In such a case, it is necessary to stop application and seek medical advice if problems persist. Dermatologically tested.