Horse balsam Sport start - 150 ml
Horse balsam Sport start
Horse balsam Sport start is a herbal balm specially developed for the needs of active athletes. Massage with the Sport balm stimulates blood circulation and thus heating of the treated area, which helps prepare individual muscles for sports performance and reduces the risk of injuries. The balm includes herb extracts (such as comfrey, chestnut or juniper). Regular massage relaxes muscles, Guarana extract helps stimulate performance and reduce soreness.
Sports with higher performance and safety
- is a modern massage and restorative product intended for short massages and self-massages for athletes and regular consumers
- the compounds of the balm are selected to provide optimum heating effect
- warms the feet, knees, ankles, back and shoulders
- an effective combination of active ingredients brings a warming and long-term effect
- acts as preventive warming before loading the musculoskeletal system
- for treating problematic zones of a sportsman
- comfrey extract has beneficial effects on bruises, contusions and sprains, facilitates healing of fractures and chronic wounds
- mountain pine oil promotes blood circulation and has anti-inflammatory effects
- chestnut and comfrey extract, arnica extract, cinnamon and eucalyptus essential oils represent a wide range of substances preventing muscle fatigue and venous system strain
Contains Guarana extract stimulating performance.
In the context of preparation for sports performance apply the appropriate amount of the balm on the required muscle areas and lightly massage in.
Intended for external application only. Avoid contact with the eyes, mucosa and skin wounds. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep in a dry place at room temperature. Rare allergic reaction to some of the bio-active ingredients of the product cannot be ruled out. In such a case, it is necessary to stop application and seek medical advice if problems persist. Very intensive reddening of the skin is natural and it is a sign of beneficial blood flow enhancement. Dermatologically tested.